Sunday 25 March 2012

Management Systems in Shipping - What about QRM?

Having been always an eager student myself and using the opportunity that at present I am lecturing in Maritime Transport Management at Odessa National Maritime Academy, I try to find new effective tools and approaches in management for Shipping. Though there are many systems available and as well many training courses in them, there are not so many success stories and case studies of implementing the systems in the Maritime Industry.

My efforts are to show to the students ways how one would port recommended management tools into a Port Agency, Shipping Line, Shipmanagement Company.

One of the tools is called Quick Response Manufacturing. I believe its application has the future in Shipping, i.e. in services.





My regards to prof.Suri!

Blog's Most Popular Posts last week